Electro span is used to measure the span length, short fiber content and uniformity of the fiber.
Length Measurements made by optical principle.
- Length can be measured by HVI and ICC modes.
- Instrument controlled by computer and micro controller PCB.
- Patented film used for calibration checking.
- Fibrogram diagram for selected tests.
- Granite table top for easy maintenance and elegant appearance.
- Stand alone sampler for user friendly operation.
- Length can be measured up to 45mm.
- ICC Mode: 2.5% span length, 50% span length, Uniformity ratio (UR), Short fiber content (SFC), and Micronaire
- HVI Mode: Mean length, Upper half mean length, Uniformity index(UI), Short fiber content(SFC), and Micronaire
- Statistical Report: Average, CV%, Minimum, Maximum, Range,Standard deviation
- Graphical Report: Fibrogram